Inbound Marketing Services
Our Inbound marketing services combine content marketing and lead generation strategies in order to gradually move prospects through your sales funnel. A successful inbound marketing program can generate qualified leads and reduce your sales cycle by:
- Attracting customers with valuable content
- Nurturing them with relevant updates via email, your blog and social media
- Converting them to sales leads over time
A full-service inbound marketing services program helps you to:
- Increase website traffic and leads flowing into the top of your sales funnel using content marketing and social media marketing best practices.
- Convert more visitors to sales leads and convert more sales leads into customers using lead generation and lead nurturing best practices
- All for less than the cost of a full-time employee.
Looking For Social Media Marketing Services For Your Business?
When fully integrated with your inbound marketing and social advertising strategy, social media can have a powerful impact on your business in the following ways:
- Extend your company’s reach, market awareness, and influence
- Enhance customer service and loyalty
- Monitor and manage your brand reputation online
- Establish industry expertise and authority in your niche
- Read and react to industry news, announcements and audience needs in real time
- Build and strengthen online relationships
Our job is to give you the tools and knowledge to effectively participate in social media.
Included in our inbound marketing partnership program (or available as separate projects), we offer social media marketing services including:
- Social Media Management & Advertising
- Social Media Set-up/Makeover (Graphic Design/Redesign)
- Social Media Marketing Strategy
- Social Media Marketing Combination – Social Media Set-Up + 90 Day Strategy
- Social Media Training
- Social Media Consulting
Social Media Marketing Services You Can Count On
Our team will help take the time-consuming pressure off of you so that you can focus your time on building your business and finding more clients. There are almost too many social media websites to keep up with Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to Google+, Pinterest and YouTube. Allow our social media specialists to help you reach your social media goals.
Facebook Advertising That Gets Results
Facebook advertising offers some of the most accurate demographic and interest targeting for finding new customers. By leveraging Facebook’s powerful ad platform, we make sure people who need your products or services see your business as a solution for those needs.
Retargeting works when your potential customer visits your website and then leaves. Later, we will show them your ads on Facebook. These ads will show them relevant information (or maybe a special offer) that will get them to want to come back to your site. This makes your marketing campaigns have even more of an impact with precision targeting.
We manage thousands of Facebook ads for successful businesses and are known for getting results.
There is a lot of complexity behind making Facebook and Instagram work for your business and you know how overwhelming it can be. This is where we come in – we’ll do the heavy lifting. Our agency pricing allows us to work for you at a fraction of what a full-time employee would cost to manage your Facebook ads.
We will take the time to learn who your ideal customer is so we have detailed customer profiles to target for you on Facebook. This information is used as a foundation for targeting when we set up your FB ads.
We will work with you to create graphics for your Facebook ads that get results. We can either work with your graphic designer or start from scratch and do it for you.
By taking the time to understand your brand’s personality, voice, and campaign goals, we will create engaging and effective ad copy and call-to-actions.
We are always testing copy, images, targeting, and landing pages for your ads to ensure we find the best possible combination to get you results. We’ll measure exactly what is working and what isn’t.
Geo-Social Campaigns for Local Marketing
Run locally targeted ad campaigns that are only visible to people within a specific radius of your business. With local marketing ads, we can target and communicate with anyone near your business and provide them with an incentive to visit your location in real-time.
We can do it all for you, from creation to management. We’ll use data from the campaigns and continue to tweak and improve the respective campaigns per your goals.
FB Video Ads
Combining Facebook video ads and remarketing is one of the best ways to get targeted, affordable, and high-converting traffic to your website.
We will gather and analyze dozens of data points for your ad campaigns, such as CTR, CPC, social reach, social engagement, frequency, and cost per conversion. We’ll send you these reports on the success of your campaigns so you always know where your campaigns stand.
If people can’t find you, they can’t do business with you.
Search marketing refers to the organic and paid search activities that help boost your website’s search engine visibility, drive visitors and generate leads. It’s critical that your business gets found online when people are searching for your related products, services and knowledge.
Why is Search Marketing an important part of our inbound marketing partnerships?
- Almost 134 million people in the U.S. use search engines on a regular basis to find information online, according to Marketing Sherpa.
- 68% of search engine users click on listings that make the first page of results while only 8% go beyond the first three pages of results, according to a recent Jupiter Research study.
- 39% of search engine users consider companies in the top natural search results to be leaders in their field, according to the Jupiter study.
- Google was the chosen search engine for more than 72% of all U.S. Internet searches in March 2009, according to Hitwise.
Included in our inbound marketing partnership program (or available as separate projects), we offer SEO services and search marketing services including:
- Keyword Research and Marketing – we’ll help you select the most appropriate keywords that will drive traffic to your website.
- SEO recommendations
- Identify and manage links
- Track your competitors
- Optimize globally and/or locally
- Website landing Pages
Website Design Services – Traffic is good, leads are better.
If you’re unhappy with how your website is performing for you as a marketing platform, then it’s time for a redesign. Our website design services aren’t just about helping you look good.
A great website will provide visitors with an engaging experience and remarkable content that will help generate more qualified leads for you business.
Here are some reasons you may need a website redesign:
- It doesn’t show up in the search engines for the keywords you want it to show up for.
- Your website isn’t strategic – it’s not doing what you want it to do such as getting traffic, generating leads/inquiries, growing your email list, or getting new customers.
- Your website isn’t easy to manage and navigate.
Our team is not just made up of great website designers, but great marketers who understand website marketing as well.
Website Design and Development Services include:
- Website design or redesign
- Blog Set-Up, design and development
- Website copywriting
- Website strategy
How We Do It
As your trusted marketing partner, we go beyond increasing your online visibility and reputation. We specialize in helping you create a flow of high quality leads into your marketing funnel with enterprise-class SEO and content marketing.
More Traffic, More Leads, More Revenue
Contact Us Today To Find Out If We Can Help Your Business